cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV freeview Channels

I have Now TV and just set up on an old TV via the 3 phono cable (it doesnt have HDMI)

I wanted Now TV to give me freeview on a TV that couldnt get it.

Does anyone know how to access standard Freeview TV channels? I have just set up and had to get the free 30 days Sky Movies, but just want a list of the Freeview channels so that I can watch normal TV?

Thanks

48 REPLIES 48
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@ukbobboy

Thanks for that post.  Just bought one of those boxes, for £20 looks like a bargainSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there, 

I have just recently purchased a NowTV box incl. a 3-month Entertainment pass. 

However, I can't find the 13 extra Sky channels which incl. Sky Living & Gold. 

Please can u help?? 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

On the NOW TV box homepage, open up the green NOW TV app and you'll find all the entertainment content in the Entertainment section of the app. The following help video should help you navigating the app to find what you want to watch.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Guide-to-Navigation-on-the-NOW-TV-Box-VIDEO

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank You!  Smiley Wink

Frustratingly, I'm still none the wiser as when i click on the NowTV app, it doesn't give me any options to do anything but 2 click 'back' to the Home screen or 'ok' 2 scroll through the 3 packages. It's soley 4 advertising purposes!??? 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

After you've clicked next to get through the adverts, you should get a Close button. Click that and you should get into the main app. Then go to My Account and check you are signed into your NOW TV account. If not, click the Sign In button, enter your details and you should (fingers crossed!) be good to go!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Thank You!  Smiley Wink

Frustratingly, I'm still none the wiser as when i click on the NowTV app, it doesn't give me any options to do anything but 2 click 'back' to the Home screen or 'ok' 2 scroll through the 3 packages. It's soley 4 advertising purposes!??? 

Legend 5
Legend 5

It is possible to get some of the freeview channels via the playto app.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nice 1.....cheers!! 👍🏽
I have managed 2 get in2 the app. myself by installing the remote control app!
The list of channels appeared straight away, whereas I couldn't find how 2 do it using the remote control supplied!
Anyway, al is good now & tha X again 4 ur help. 👌🏽
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don't understand this box. I was told in the store that there was NO monthly fee. Now I've registered I'm told there is a £6.99 monthly fee. Please can someone explain? Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you can use the free to air apps (iPlayer, ITV Hub, All4, My5, Youtube) without subscription but to watch the Sky TV content you will need to pay. The best way to get your box activated is to use the pass that came with it, then cancel straight away. You'll only then be billed if you want any further services.