cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No reply to email.

Hi there. How long does it usually take for them to reply to emails? I emailed over 24 hours ago and still nothing. 

I want to cancel before going live as they’ve messed me about and on the phone said I should receive an email in 72 hours. It’s now over that so I decided to email, it’s now past 24 hours when they give you the time frame so does anyone actually know do they reply to emails or just pure ignorance. 

Thanks. 

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have sent three emails to you,ref you charging me for passes that I do not have, could you please stop this and reimburse the payments that you have taken namely £11.99 and £7.99 I look forward to your prompt reply. Thank you Derek Brown

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hey Derick

First, I'm not Now TV, just a customer like yourself.

Second, have you gone into your Now TV account, positioned at the top of this screen, and gone into My Account >>> Passes & vouchers and cancelled all your live passes.

Now, you will not get any help from Now TV unless you have cancelled your passes.

To cancel each pass you have to go some 3 or 4 levels per pass, because if you don't you will find that the pass concerned has not been cancelled. Plus, you will get an email for each pass confirming cancellation, i.e. no confirmation email then the pass has not been cancelled.

After doing the above, you should contact Live Chat to try and get a refund.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you very much for your advice, NOW have contacted me and are looking into it. Thank for your help and advice.  Derek