cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No entertainment pass showing on my account

I’ve just ordered a Smart Stick with 2 month Entertainment Pass. When the order went through (all confirmed on email) I saw a prompt to start watching right away through the app. 

The app wont let me watch anything as it says “You’ll need an entertainment pass to watch this” 

Then when I look on my account it says I don’t have any passes. 

As far as I know I’ve just paid for a two month entertainment  pass, and I can’t seem to find any answers. 

Can an anyone help?

2 REPLIES 2
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User , what the messge actualy means is “ you can start watching as soon as the stick is registered to your account”. The pass is pre-loaded onto the stick, so when you register it to your account, you’ll see somehing like “do you want to start watching straight away” on the screen. If you reply yes, the pass starts then and there. If you reply no, the pass will be stacked on your account for when you want to start using it.

If you’re new to NowTV, you should be able to get a 7 day free trial, which might tide you over until the stick arrives. Remember that the trial, like the included pass, will automatically continue as a paid subscription when they finish.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That would make sense! Thanks for replying 👍🏻