Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Netflix now in app store

Netflix is now here at last!

16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same error code on mine, works on fire TV stick ok.

If I do network test in the app all of the servers are ok.

Shame as I find the Now TV box faster than the fire stick.

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have the app and I checked I'm on latest firmware. On black Puck box. 

But it doesn't open or work, says it encountered an error with this code: NW 6 400

My network is fine. 

Hi @Anonymous User

from the Google search I've just conducted it would appear that Netflix error codes starting with NW are network related. The search returns, lots of different NW error codes, but they are all network related  

but to be fair, it may not be something that you can necessarily see on your end .

I can remember some time ago, there appeared to be nothing wrong with our Internet connection but Netflix itself would not work until our router had been reset. The only thing that I can suggest is that you reset your router and NowTV hardware. But don't reset your now TV hardware until you know that your router has been reset and that it is talking to your ISP/ again and you have an Internet connection.

CC @schnapps

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks. I tried a full factory reset and a full cold router reboot. But still an error. 

I googled the same error and earlier this year a lot of people couldn't get Netflix on their Roku boxes. And then it just got fixed without user intervention.

Hoping for the same here as Netflix runs on all my other devices connected to the same network.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the black puck box and I'm receiving the same error. Hopefully it's sorted soon.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a little black box and I am getting the error code but my built in Freeview box downstairs is working fine. It seems like it's just the little black boxes that are not  working 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Black NOW TV Box:

Install the app.

Go to the home screen.

Go to Settings > System > Advanced System Settings > Network connection reset > Reset connection.

Press OK.

Box will restart.

When you are back on the home screen after the restart, go to Settings and connect to your home broadband. 

Open Netflx again.

Worked for me!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have the app and I checked I'm on latest firmware. On black Puck box. 

But it doesn't open or work, says it encountered an error with this code: NW 6 400

My network is fine. 

Excuse my ignorance, but what is a Puck box?  I have never heard of it.

I have a Now TV black Smart Box and Netflix works extremely well on it, with better picture quality than Now TV Cinema.

Wlat