cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Netflix not loading

For some reason we can’t get Netflix to launch today, all other apps are working fine. Netflix working fine on laptop, no issue with our account. We have taken off and reinstalled app, checked connection etc but can’t get it to load.

Any ideas?

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi i got through on the broadband number and i said netflix isn’t loading and a few other people were having the same problem they said there was an issue and back office was dealing with it and they wud rectify it as soon as possible  but that was 1pm and mine is still down

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine isn't loading too and I gave tried everything recommend. Went round in circles in the help centre here. Finally here. So is it a problem with Netflix app woth NOWTV? My kids have NOWTV sticks on the same account and they are working... Do I just wait?? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having same issue with Netflix not loading.
When I click on app Netflix starts to open then goes to Now TV home screen.

Have tried deleting app and reloading still not working on black smartbox.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Looks like there is a glitch or software bug on the Netflix App on certain people's NowTV black boxes (haven't noticed yet nobody report an issue on the NowTV Stick or NowTV 4 K smart box).

Apparently NowTV are looking into it according to their Twitter feed.

My NowTV 4K Smart box is running fine with the Netflix App.

I don't own an older NowTV black box anymore, but i am wondering if you can try something for me.

On the front home page screen go to search and type in Netflix, if it gives Netflix has a search result see if it will take you into the Netflix App without crashing back to the NowTV home screen page.

Or go to My Apps and launch Netflix from there.

I would imagine you will get the same result, but it's worth a try.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve been having this issue. Just tried the ‘search from home page’

same issue unfortunately 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps 

Thanks for the suggestion. Tried both but didn’t work.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue still, Netflix is not working and tried both options.

Has NowTV advised one when this will be resolved?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

30/4 still not loading, are we still waiting on netflix

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had the same issue.

Tried launching Netflix from the TV Guide and from My Apps, but the logo comes up but then goes straight back to the NOW TV home page.

I spoke to Netflix CS and they said they were aware of the issue. I guess we've just got to play the waiting game.