cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Netflix app won’t load on NOW TV box

So my Netflix app won’t load on my NOW TV Smart Box.

I click the app to open it, it shows the classic ‘Netflix’ in red with black background and then just goes back the NOW TV app page 

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Netflix app. Checked for updates. Tested my internet connection (other streaming services are working fine) and I am going crazy here.

The live chat is not on for obvious reasons and it’s not an issue on Netflix’s side. 
The app on my box is the only way I can use Netflix so I’m basically paying for nothing right now

Anyone out there have the same issue or a fix?!

Please help!

54 REPLIES 54
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

youdoodle-2020-04-27T14-36-54Z.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Almost 2 weeks they finally give an update

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Madness. I sent them my boxes serial number just before they tweeted this so let’s see if it provides an outcome. Don’t praise me just yet 😉😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I live in the northwest and I have thos issue. I have sat here for 3hours trying to fix this but I still can't get netflix on!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having the same problem, how did you resolve this?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi no mines isn't fixed as far as I'm aware they working on a patch to fix
it
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I report the problem?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve been DMing Netflix and NOW TV on Twitter about the issue. Haven’t been told of a fix yet. Currently still waiting for replies. I’m at the point where I’m just gonna cancel Netflix until it’s sorted. It’s a joke that this is still continuing 

ukbobboy
Legend

Hey Guys

Some joker has marked this problem as fixed, it would be helpful to all, and put Now TV on notice, if this thread was unmarked.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry that was my fault! Didn’t know how to undo but have done now so chill