cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Netflix app won’t load on NOW TV box

So my Netflix app won’t load on my NOW TV Smart Box.

I click the app to open it, it shows the classic ‘Netflix’ in red with black background and then just goes back the NOW TV app page 

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Netflix app. Checked for updates. Tested my internet connection (other streaming services are working fine) and I am going crazy here.

The live chat is not on for obvious reasons and it’s not an issue on Netflix’s side. 
The app on my box is the only way I can use Netflix so I’m basically paying for nothing right now

Anyone out there have the same issue or a fix?!

Please help!

54 REPLIES 54
Anonymous User
Not applicable

did you get this resolved? Same thing is happening to me..

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Nope, haven’t heard a thing from anyone/anything. It’s still happening now. Course can’t get on a live chat or in touch with NOW TV as it’s all closed. Helpful. I get why but something needs to be done. Loads of people are not able to access a service they are paying for!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

There's another thread about this on here. We are also having the same problem and seems loads of other people are. Its infuriating, I can't believe there is no way of getting in contact with anyone at NowTV. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Agreed. At least we are not alone in this and not going crazy which I thought I was!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

I am having the exact same issue, 

I have tried all the fault resolutions suggested several times, 

but still the App isn't loading 

If NOW TV are able to offer a resolution this would be very welcome 

(Location Midlands)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I tweeted NOW TV in a *nice* way and they have asked for the serial number of my box. Assuming this is widespread I’m guessing it will effect boxes with certain serial

number but I’ll update here when I get an answer from them

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I'm having the same issues. I've tried the Software reset, resetting the internet, uninstalling and reinstalling the app. I have even done the factory reset but nothing. So annoying that only 4 days ago it was fine but since then I've not been able to watch Netflix! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had same issue wish someone would tell me what's going on really frustrating tried everything but same result must be a major fault or something but it's not fair paying for a service ultimately that's not working properly 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here in Essex. Fingers crossed someone sorts it out soon!!!!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having exactly the same issue (as are many on here).  Surely NOWTV must monitor these Forums and have someone that can help or at least comment?!

I understand reduced customer service in the current Covid climate, but it would appear they have NO service at all??

Worst service of any company I’ve spoken to in the last month.