cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Netflix app problem

Hi my Netflix app will only allow me watch a minute of any film/TV show I put on and then screen goes back to the now TV home page. At first I thought it was me I hit something on the remote so put the app back on (moved the remote away from reaching distance) and same again a minute watching then back to the now TV home page. 

Has anyone else had this issue before and if so have you resolved it and how??

Thank you 

36 REPLIES 36
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having same problem on my NowTV stick. Netflix loads. Then after s minute or so just goes blank then goes back to NowTV front screen. 

Was working all ok upto a few days ago.  My Netflix works fine on all other devices. Luckily I still have the Netflix app on my TV so can use it that way. But bit miffed my nowtv box not working correctly.  As it's so much easier to just have it all under the one control and app.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just unplugunp the nowtv stick from TV and power. Gave it s few seconds then reconnected it. All works ok again now.  So a simple reboot should fix this problem.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Cheers just tried this so unplug from power then plug back in. Working so far will message again if it stops working
Anonymous User
Not applicable

We are suffering with the same problem on our Now tv box.

Netflix was working ok at the weekend. Now when we click on the Netflix app , it tries to start, then the screen goes blue, then back to the My apps screen.

We have tried the old “ unplug and switch back on again”

We have checked for updates but our Now tv box says it is up to date.

Netflix works ok on all our other devices, laptops, tablets, smart tv.

We have contemplated deleting the app and reinstalling but can’t see what difference that would make.

Very frustrating 

@Karl-F 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here, Netflix will not load, fine last night. Have deleted and reinstalled the app without luck. Reset the Now TV box, checked all are running latest software. Unplugged for 10 mins. Done it all. Still not working.

anyone know what else I can try.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here!! Come on Nowtv this seems to be a huge issue at the moment 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey, having the same issue as everyone else. Over the weekend Netflix was completely fine, come Monday morning as soon as I click on the app it goes to load but then returns to the homepage. I’ve removed the app and reinstalled. Factory reset my now tv box, unplugged etc etc. Also Netflix is fine on all other devices and also other family members now boxes who we’ve asked. Is there anything else I can try?