cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Netflix app problem

Hi my Netflix app will only allow me watch a minute of any film/TV show I put on and then screen goes back to the now TV home page. At first I thought it was me I hit something on the remote so put the app back on (moved the remote away from reaching distance) and same again a minute watching then back to the now TV home page. 

Has anyone else had this issue before and if so have you resolved it and how??

Thank you 

36 REPLIES 36
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User  @Anonymous User  @Anonymous User  @Anonymous User 

Hi everyone,

Netflix have today released a fix for this issue - it should auto-update to fix this. If not please manually update your box.

If the issue is still persisting - reply here to let me know.

Thanks

Simon

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My Netflix on my now tv stick has always worked fine until tonight. I watch 10 minutes of an episode and then it cut off and restarted, I have tried it several times but still does it. Anyone got any idea of how to fix this? Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, have you tried to deleting the app and then reinstalling?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No resolution as far as I’m aware. Just keep hearing about more people with the same problem. Reassuring to know it’s not just us with the issue.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here, the response from NowTv on this subject is deafening?? It can`t be that difficult to fix?? Suspect the latest build has a bug, so probably no fix until they get their asses in gear!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We too are having issues with Netflix on the black Nowtv box. Click the app then it goes straight back to now tv menu. Netflix works fine on my mobile and sons xbox. When I phoned Netflix they said they want sure what was wrong, after all the "unplug and wait/restart/delete app and reinstall" advice..... They said they would investigate but don't hold much hope! Very frustrating-seems to be an issue with Now tv. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here, click in the Netflix app in my black now tv box and it goes straight to now tv home screen. It was fine last night. Very frustrating 

has anyone found a solution? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here. Black Now TV box, starts loading goes straight back to home screen. It must be a bug that needs fixing ASAP!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi i have the same issue have had it for five days now with the black box one min working next in not and my disney app does the same thing. goes to load but all i get to see is the logo and then back to main screen. rag twice did all the trouble shooting, upgrades etc and still unable to watch either of them 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there,

Our Netflix App has stopped working on Now TV. Every time we click onto it the app just returns back to the home page of NowTV