cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Netflix app problem

Hi my Netflix app will only allow me watch a minute of any film/TV show I put on and then screen goes back to the now TV home page. At first I thought it was me I hit something on the remote so put the app back on (moved the remote away from reaching distance) and same again a minute watching then back to the now TV home page. 

Has anyone else had this issue before and if so have you resolved it and how??

Thank you 

36 REPLIES 36
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem. Twice in the past week, Netflix crashes after a few seconds and goes back to the main menu 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So why is nobody fixing this problem with netflix on nowtv

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I am also having this problem and have for a few weeks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Lots of people are having this problem and it's infuriating frankly. Thinking of getting roku and cancelling my now tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I am also having issues in loading Netflix via my NOW tv box. Is there a resolution to this ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also having a problem on both my NowTV smart boxes ( the one that includes freeview, pause and rewind)

If I open the app it closes straight away and goes back to the NowTV home screen.

Netflix works fine on PS4, laptop, Mac etc

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here. Netflix does not load and goes back to home screen. I also have the Now TV box with the built in Freeview. Tried everything including factory reset. No joy

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

youdoodle-2020-04-25T12-31-46Z.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also have issue with Netflix not working on my Now TV box , does anyone have a solution

Anonymous User
Not applicable
The only suggestion I can make is to contact now tv help - their twitter handle is @nowtvhelp.

If we get some critical mass behind this movement the they should address this issue.