cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Netflix app problem

Hi my Netflix app will only allow me watch a minute of any film/TV show I put on and then screen goes back to the now TV home page. At first I thought it was me I hit something on the remote so put the app back on (moved the remote away from reaching distance) and same again a minute watching then back to the now TV home page. 

Has anyone else had this issue before and if so have you resolved it and how??

Thank you 

36 REPLIES 36
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m also experiencing this problem, on a Now TV stick. Netflix app keeps crashing whenever we try to watch something. Have tried different videos and profiles

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Both,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with the Netflix app on the NOW TV Stick. 

Are you able to let me know if you're still encountering this issue? 

Thanks

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Karl I tried watching Netflix this morning I managed to watch one episode of a show and then next episode knocked me off after a minute of viewing. So it's not 100% but it's better than it was few days ago 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I'm having a similar problem. Get into netflix and then it struggles to load preview videos and after a while it just exits.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I am having the same problem on my NOW TV STICK is there any resolution to the problem as it’s getting very annoying now?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, same issue with my netflix on my new now tv stick. Any resolution to this?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I’ve been having the exact same issue with Netflix on the now TV stick. It worked perfectly up until about 5/6 days ago. 

Any ideas what I need to do to resolve it?

thanks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I’m experiencing the same thing and have been for a few weeks. This isn’t the case on my parents uncles or boyfriends Netflix apps on Sky Tv. Is there any progress on fixing this from now.tv side?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi everyone I've been away working so not been able to look at my Netflix app on my now TV stick until this weekend. Since turning back on the app I've noticed there's been an upgrade and I've been able to watch shows without getting knocked off the app.