cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Netflix app issue?

Hello!

i have two now tv sticks and the app on the one stick (Netflix app) is not working properly, it signs in lets me pick my profile and then pick a film or tv show (anything) starts to load then plays all of 10 seconds and then crash back to the home screen. All the other Netflix apps are working on all my other devices (2nd stick, Xbox 360, Xbox one, tv, etc) but not this one stick??

called Netflix but they said they couldn’t find an issue which is obvious as there is no problems on any other device? 

I have deleted the app off the device and reinstalled it? I haven’t got a clue what to do, has anyone else had this or knows of a solution please xxx

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too, started with suttery playback, then would crash out after a few auto playbacks now just crashes out after a few seconds. Memory or processor power issue maybe? Tried lowering the playback quality on my account and it fixed a bit of the the stuttery playback. Processor lacks the power to decode properly, bit like watching a Windows Media file being payed back!