cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Netflix App not working on Nowtv

Hi
My Netflix app has stopped working yesterday, i click on it and it goes to Netflix load up screen then goes back to the Nowtv screen?

My Netflix account is fine as it works on my iPad. I have uninstalled the app on Nowtv and reinstalled, I have also done a factory reset it still won’t connect. Can anyone help on what to do or what the issue is 

thank you in advance 

35 REPLIES 35
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same issue but with the Nowtv app! Is there anything else I can try as this has not worked 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey, did you find a solution? Mine has started doing the same thing now! It’s so annoying 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It is still not working
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Finally.  Mine had started working again without me doing anything. Hope everyone else gets sorted too 👍

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv box has a problem with Netflix at the moment. They acknowledge the issue but haven’t fixed it 😐

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Go on your pc , laptop or Mac and verify your account online on the Netflix webpage and then all

devices should now work . I'm guessing every now and then Netflix does this to stop people sharing accounts . I've had this problem more than once . Hope this helps anyone randomly googling this problem .