cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Netflix App not working on Nowtv

Hi
My Netflix app has stopped working yesterday, i click on it and it goes to Netflix load up screen then goes back to the Nowtv screen?

My Netflix account is fine as it works on my iPad. I have uninstalled the app on Nowtv and reinstalled, I have also done a factory reset it still won’t connect. Can anyone help on what to do or what the issue is 

thank you in advance 

35 REPLIES 35
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Factory reset doesn’t work, I tried it yesterday and still no change.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We are having the exact same problem. Have deleted and reinstalled the Netflix app, checked for a System update, turned the whole thing on and off again, nothing. Netflix working fine on my laptop. Infuriating when we are stuck at home so much! Any idea of how to contact NowTV? Is there even an email address to contact?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have sent them a tweet (@nowtvhelp) as no other way of contacting them seems to work.

They replied quickly, but with the standard "help" advice that we've all tried already - so I've replied accordingly.

Their "help" page doesn't load and the help line number (03303 323050) is only for Broadband enquiries (even though there's an option for all things TV related) - and the initial message also says that you may wait over an hour to speak to someone.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s annoying as it’s a technical issue that there isn’t an email address.

for me at least I have an iPad and chromecast so I can still watch Netflix but not ideal I like using Nowtv for everything 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not working for me either, tried all the things recommended in comments too! 

I did find an alternative number for nowTV which is 08007591213 however it just directed me to find help on their website or write to them 🙄 

I’m following the thread in the hope there might be a resolution (fingers are crossed) 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just had a "live chat" with Netflix Customer Services department on-line.

It wasn't something the technician had specifically heard of, but they said that Netflix are investigating and looking for a resolution.

Maybe they'll have more luck in communicating with NowTV and give them the nudge that's needed to get it resolved.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It is a strange one, as Netflix work with my other devices, it must an issue with certain boxes on Nowtv, fingers crossed it will get resolved soon  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hopefully it will be sorted soon, I’ve checked and mine still isn’t working 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i rang now tv in the broadband number and i said app isn’t working and i’m not the only one they said they wud fix as soon as possible people in the back office were looking into it that was at 1pm

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine is the same. I have the black box NowTV  set box. Netflix stopped working on 21 April. I have done every combination of hints to fix it. Even reset to factory settings, removed app, restarted, changed Netflix password, etc etc.... nothing works. As you click the Netflix app it try’s to load but then kicks back to the now tv screen where you were....never actually gets into the app. 

@Anonymous User  please assist ASAP.