cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Netflix App not working on Nowtv

Hi
My Netflix app has stopped working yesterday, i click on it and it goes to Netflix load up screen then goes back to the Nowtv screen?

My Netflix account is fine as it works on my iPad. I have uninstalled the app on Nowtv and reinstalled, I have also done a factory reset it still won’t connect. Can anyone help on what to do or what the issue is 

thank you in advance 

35 REPLIES 35
Anonymous User
Not applicable

We have the exact same issue. Can’t help but hoping someone has the answer. It’s obviously a tech issue 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes it’s a nightmare, as there is no one to email or speak to

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has anyone managed to find a way to resolve this issue yet 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  @Anonymous User 

Netflix is still working perfectly for me on my NowTV 4K Smart box where i am currently watching a movie.

Only suggestion i can offer is to see if any of the steps in this trouble shooting guide linked below makes any difference (would normally say try a fresh Netflix App install on your device but it seems you have already tried that 😡).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/troubleshooting-now-tv-box-stick 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks but no doesn’t work

i am using a nowtv box, I have two both have stopped working for Netflix . Don’t know, think it must be a technical issue somewhere

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue with my now tv box.  Last week it happened with amazon prime and you tube.  Also  since theyve changed the home page,  I click an app it takes me back to the homepage! So annoying!  Maybe they're trying to phase out the boxes

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Is it the Now TV black box by any chance?

If I’m being honest I agree with you that I believe Now TV are beginning to phase out more of their own devices. 

Do you own an Amazon Fire stick by any chance?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is the exact same with mines. Stopped last night and still not working on the box. I have done all the things they tell you to do and no change. Very frustrating 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue. I've tried removing the App and reinstalling, but that had no affect.

Have restarted a number of times but don't want to restore to factory settings again, as I have to sign back in to all of the other Apps. (Although if that worked, I'd be tempted!)