cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV App

Hi,

The Now TV app has suddenly stopped working on my tablet(Samsung). No idea why, I don't believe there has been an update to start this problem.

Every time I go to open the app it freezes on the screen and then a box pops up saying 'Unfortunately, NOW TV has stopped.'. I have done all the usual things of uninstalling it and restarting the tablet etc but still doesn't work. Anyone else have this problem or know a way of fixing it?

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I have exactly the same problem and have reported it, there was an update about then.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I Have a similar problem on my acer tablet that uses windows, if I press play to watch something in the app it asks me for username and allow me to type in my password but then wont let me type in my Pwd -so annoying!

Can anyone advise/help resolve??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I haven’t been able to watch anything on now tv app on Xbox for two days now long load than says sorry, there was a error in the player. It loads on to the app and I chose a film but getting it to load and play is not happing. I thought could be my internet but can play games and watch films on other apps. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

AT LAST A SOLUTION !!!!

Uninstall currently installed version.  Then go to https://apkpure.com/now-tv/com.bskyb.nowtv.beta/versions    and select V7.4 , install it don’t forget to “allow” external sources in settings. You will find the APK in  FILE MANAGER > Downloads.   Make sure that Google play store doesn’t update it !!