cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

LesMills on demand

Wander if anyone can help me. I want to download Les mills on demand app which is available on Roku. How long will it be till it's on our systems. Been available since 2018, but as to yet, it's not available on the app store. It. Would save lot of time, to have the app, then taking the stick out and putting Google Chrome.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User   & @Saint1976  @gavs82008  for Info

Well Paul

You are finding out that not all available apps are on all available platforms, Saint touched on one of the reasons, e.g. the app you're interested in holds no interest for the platform owner.  Plus, there are also contractual considerations and negotiations to complete before an app can appear on a platform.

So, as pointed out, your best bet is to buy a platform, such as the Roku stick, that hosts a vast amount of apps, including the ones you are mainly interested in.

UK Bob

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Not sure what you mean by download on Roku.

Only on mobile phones and tablets can you download content to watch offline. 

Otherwise it’s streamed.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Saint1976
Elite 3

@gavs82008 Les Mills On Demand is a paid for fitness channel available on Roku devices.

@Anonymous User I doubt that will ever be available on a NowTV device as it's such a niche channel. Looking around it's only had 100k downloads on Google play compared to say Disney+ which has had 50 million!

They have some free workouts on their YouTube channel which you could watch on your NowTV stick. Alternatively, you could download the Android/IOS app to your phone.

If you desperately want it on a bigger screen, buy a Roku stick as it will have NowTV and Les Mills without the need for you to swap around devices.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I do this any way, just shame in this day of age, it can't be one place. I'm just asking for to much 😅

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Saint1976 

Ah right that makes total sense, I thought it was on demand content via the sports pass haha!

@Anonymous User apologies for the confusion on my end. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User   & @Saint1976  @gavs82008  for Info

Well Paul

You are finding out that not all available apps are on all available platforms, Saint touched on one of the reasons, e.g. the app you're interested in holds no interest for the platform owner.  Plus, there are also contractual considerations and negotiations to complete before an app can appear on a platform.

So, as pointed out, your best bet is to buy a platform, such as the Roku stick, that hosts a vast amount of apps, including the ones you are mainly interested in.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What I mean, the app you can have on the Roku stick, like Disney+, YouTube. Recently I was able to download Amazon on my stick.