cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Last episode of Liar on ITV Hub

I can only see the Episode 1 of Liar (11th Sep) on the ITV Hub Featured Section yet the 2nd episode aired on 18th Sep is not shown.

I have tried playing episode 1 and then pressing pause to get the menu "view all episodes" but there is no option to select episode 2. Yet this version is available on ITV Hub on my iPhone?

Can anyone help please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User No I don't sorry. Just know there's a lot of people on social media talking about how it was up for a short time then disappeared. ITV are saying it had to be removed but they are working on getting it back up again, so I'd guess there may have been some technical problem with the episode not playing properly on some devices. Like you say it's up on iOS so seems only some devices are affected.

Hopefully you'll get to watch it soon! 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. It's nothing you are doing wrong, it's been removed temporarily on several devices. ITV Hub have confirmed it will be up again but not how long it will take. It's also being repeated late tomorrow night on ITV1 if that suits you better.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok thanks Andy.

Do you know why it has been removed from several devices when the first episode is there? As far as I have seen this latest episode has never been available on ITV Hub.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User No I don't sorry. Just know there's a lot of people on social media talking about how it was up for a short time then disappeared. ITV are saying it had to be removed but they are working on getting it back up again, so I'd guess there may have been some technical problem with the episode not playing properly on some devices. Like you say it's up on iOS so seems only some devices are affected.

Hopefully you'll get to watch it soon!