cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Geojai
Advocate

Issue with my nowtv

Hi can anyone help me?

I have downloaded now tv on my firestick and paid the £9.99 for the cinema but its took my money and when i log in its still asking me to pay for a subscription!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

@Geojai 

Are you sure you are logging in with the account that Amazon supplied you with, and not the account you use here?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Geojai 

Are you 100% sure you’re logging in with the same account?

What are you trying to watch? As the cinema membership is only for the films.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Geojai
Advocate
yes i have logged in with the same account and soon as i do its telling me
to pick one of the subscriptions available. But my amazonis saying iv
already paid for the cinema
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Geojai 

Daft question. You’re definitely trying to watch a film within the “movies” section? And not trying to watch a TV show like Chicago Fire?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Geojai 

Are you sure you are logging in with the account that Amazon supplied you with, and not the account you use here?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.