cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Internet down in London

Internet not working in London. Please can someone advise? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

This is a customer to customer Community Forum, where you need to report the problem with your internet directly to the NOW Broadband Team.

Here's a link page with the communication options to contact them.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

This is a customer to customer Community Forum, where you need to report the problem with your internet directly to the NOW Broadband Team.

Here's a link page with the communication options to contact them.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's not just my problem. Lots of people are being affected. Please provide an update.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Like i said, this is a customer to customer forum.

Where only customers (like myself) will read your posts.

You need to report it directly to NOW or ask them for an update when the services will be back online if there is a regional outage in your area.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you are a customer then you must be very bored to reply to my messages.

I initially messaged here to see if someone was having the issue so please save the crap.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

No need to get personal about it.

I feel your frustration but can't help, apart from pointing you in the right direction on how to contact NOW.

Yes i am either bored or mad wasting my valuable time on here 😕.

If no other forum member replies about an outage in the area of London where you are living.

Then maybe use the national Broadband outage website detector on the internet or what i tend to do is look over on Sky Twitter Help (where NOW uses the same infrastructure).

Sky Twitter Help seem to be quicker identifying Broadband outages compared to NOW Twitter or checking the NOW website Help section red service banner.

Anyway hope you get it fixed soon and back up & running again 👍.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks mate - that´s very helpful.

All the best

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

There’s a whole bunch of us mad, bored, people, who like to help others on this Community where we can - there’a a buzz when you get someone’s device working for them, save them hours perhaps.

But as @schnapps says, we’re just customers like you, so there’s lots we can’t do, like resolving billing queries, or fixing your broadband; but in those cases, we can at least redirect people to where they can get help with such problems.

Including, even, internet outages, where the sort of resource that schnapps has directed you to will be significantly more effective in qualifying the problem than waiting, perhaps in vain, for someone else to post here with the same issue.

Especially when you realise that, like you, they will have to have a backup source of access to the internet, and the inclination to use it 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.