cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

ITV player issues

Hello 

im having trouble with the itv player. Every time I try to go into it it says 'oops something went wrong. We are working on it' - no error code. I have turned on and off, restarted the whole thing but it's still not working, checked for updates etc. It has been like this since yesterday.

any ideas on what the issue might be? 

Thanks 

24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi ,
Not fixed , but I've found an alternative ,go to my apps and click on itv , and your good to go , hope this helps !
M

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have the same problem what have you tried to do to fix it ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

my serial number is 32558p221338

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same problem here, been over a week now serial number on box is

32667K097043, any update yet ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I cannot get onto ITV hub no matter how I try and access it. My SN is D43836532612
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have problems on all my now tv sticks accessing the itv hub it’s just keeps saying there is an error and to try again later has been like this for 2 days now
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User Welcome to the community. There have been some similar reports and NOW TV are looking into the cause. In the meantime have you tried opening the ITV Hub from the My Apps screen and then searching for and watching the programme you want once the app is open.

That might work for you rather than clicking anything on the homescreen or the Catch-Up screen. 

Also if you could post the serial number of your box (found on the bottom) into this thread it would help NOW TV investigate

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Box-black/ITV-Hub/m-p/471169#M12126

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been having the same problem the past week how do I get it to work 

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User Welcome to the community. There have been some similar reports and NOW TV are looking into the cause. In the meantime have you tried opening the ITV Hub from the My Apps screen and then searching for and watching the programme you want once the app is open.

That might work for you rather than clicking anything on the homescreen or the Catch-Up screen. 

Also if you could post the serial number of your box (found on the bottom) into this thread it would help NOW TV investigate

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Box-black/ITV-Hub/m-p/471169#M12126

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the community. Until NOW TV and ITV work out the issue, you should be able to watch by going to the My Apps screen of the NOW TV box/stick and opening ITV Hub from there. You'll have to search/browse for the programme you want to watch manually. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same problem here

serial number = = 56872e878118