cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

ITV player issues

Hello 

im having trouble with the itv player. Every time I try to go into it it says 'oops something went wrong. We are working on it' - no error code. I have turned on and off, restarted the whole thing but it's still not working, checked for updates etc. It has been like this since yesterday.

any ideas on what the issue might be? 

Thanks 

24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same problem as lisatay187 - any solutions?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same issues as well with ITV have tried calling Now TV only to be told the only way to communicate is via live chat ??

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All, 

Thanks for getting it touch with us here at NOW TV, I'm very sorry for the issues you have encountered with the ITV Hub. 

In order for us to investigate this issue further, can you please provide us with the serial number of the NOW TV Box that you are using when this issue occurs. 

You can find the serial number on the bottom of your device. 

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Thanks, 

Karl 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having problem with itv hub,keeps displaying,Oops something went wrong.We are working on it.My now tv stick number is,SN:43813775100,could you please into this.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, itv hub problem cannot receive it,my now tv stick number is SN:D43813775100

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My stick number is SN:D43813775100 cannot receive itv hub.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm have the same problem , no error code just says oops something went wrong , we are working on it , has been like this for a week now , have tried everything , serial number 3255AU214503 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i cant get on itv keeps saying something went wrong and we are trying to fix the problem,whatcan i do are others experiencing the same .

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi experiencing the same issues, SN is 325587028758

Thanks,

A