cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

ITV Player

I have got ITV Player on the Now TV box, but it doesn't appear to have as much content as I would expect.  I was wondering if I was missing something obvious?

I would expect at least 7-day catch-up so I could watch, for example, more than one episode of Coronation Street.  (The description in the Channel Store says "ITV Player offers 30 days free catch up of all the shows you know and love.") 

But when I go to the main ITV channel in 'Guide' it just shows today and yesterday.  If I go to 'C' in the A-Z it just shows one episode of Coronation Street.  Are further episodes available via some method I'm not seeing?

I know this is an ITV problem rather than a Now TV one, but I was wondering if any users could help me?  Thanks.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

There is a way to get more episodes of corrie. It is a bit long winded but it does work.

If you play the latest episode and then press the pause button you will see a box that says something like more episodes. Click on that box and you can get all the older ones.

Hope that helps.

Rich

View solution in original post

435 REPLIES 435
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Agreed the ITV Player menu is dreadful but I think they've designed it that way on purpose so you are forced to go through adverts just to find what you are looking for and then watch another advert before it starts, at least its not bloated like iplayer though

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don't think that's the case as on a laptop or freeview box you can see all episodes that are available, it's just not that user friendly on a nowtv box. Thanks for this work round, hopefully the app on nowtv will be changed to fully functional

PS i wasn't to try and find old versions of Jeremy Kylie... it was Emmerdale... but not for me ... lol

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please can you tell me how this works if I cannot find an episode at all? I was trying to watch something from Sunday on ITVb but it is nowhere on the app. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thankyou!! I'll try now now so can I do that for Jeremy Kyle as I missed about 3 eps last week.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thankyou so much its worked! Never Knew I could do that!! 🙂
Legend 5
Legend 5
We believe you Gordon 😉 I had noticed that the ITV player app was limited. However not tried it elsewhere so thought that was just how it was. I do like fact can watch live TV through it.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you so much. I had almost given up on trying to find previous episodes of my favourite soaps. Surely there must b an easier way than this? Why can't it b like bbc I player so easy. Ghana again.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @Anonymous User,

Because it's ITV player we don't have any power over that.

But I think it would be a good idea to get in touch with ITV to let them know how thet can improve their app for their customers 🙂

Ryan

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for the info Ryan  bit busy at the moment but after holidays I will certainly get in touch with them.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Don't know where Ghana came from lol should b thanks!