cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

ITV Player

I have got ITV Player on the Now TV box, but it doesn't appear to have as much content as I would expect.  I was wondering if I was missing something obvious?

I would expect at least 7-day catch-up so I could watch, for example, more than one episode of Coronation Street.  (The description in the Channel Store says "ITV Player offers 30 days free catch up of all the shows you know and love.") 

But when I go to the main ITV channel in 'Guide' it just shows today and yesterday.  If I go to 'C' in the A-Z it just shows one episode of Coronation Street.  Are further episodes available via some method I'm not seeing?

I know this is an ITV problem rather than a Now TV one, but I was wondering if any users could help me?  Thanks.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

There is a way to get more episodes of corrie. It is a bit long winded but it does work.

If you play the latest episode and then press the pause button you will see a box that says something like more episodes. Click on that box and you can get all the older ones.

Hope that helps.

Rich

View solution in original post

435 REPLIES 435
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can anyone tell me how to change the TV region that the now TV box picks up. I'm south UK and it picks up London itv
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Go into the itv app, press * on the remote, go to location, press ok, then enter you post code
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have repeatedly changed the setting to my postcode and still get London regional news, not North West.  I have even changed it to an alternative Mancehster postcode from my previous address, this also didnt work.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User in the BBC iPlayer app? If you try the settings along the top right of the app you should be able to specify which TV region you want. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you
It is ITV I'm trying which just doesn't work at the moment.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Unfortunately the ITV Hub doesn't carry regional news, everyone gets London area. Best thing you can do is to vote on and/or leave a comment on the request submitted here and hope that ITV get around to implementing it

https://itvhub.uservoice.com/forums/247805-the-itv-hub/suggestions/9150757-regional-itv-news-to-itv-player-so-you-can-view-a

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is there any update on this?

I've entered my Nottingham postcode and want Central News but only get London 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

W here is the answer.  This seems to be a common problem BUT I cannot overcome it.  Help please!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My box will not allow me to watch any itv catch up, when I select a program it says "sorry your video is unavailable at this time please try again later" getting really frustrated by it, I need to catch up on my soaps ggrrrr
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, very sorry to hear you're having issues. Have you tried rebooting the NOW TV Box and or deleting the app and then re-installing.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team