Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Itv hub

@kevob wrote:

works fine with everything else, also some of the programmes on itv hub work fine - only certain ones - e.g. little boy blue

Yes I can confirm what you're seeing @kevob

Given that NOW TV have no control over 'third-party' apps, such as BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4, Demand 5, RedBull TV etc (along with their content). This particular issue may take a while to get resolved...

• TV 1: LG 65UH770V | Software: v05.30.65 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • TV 2: LG 43UH668V | Software: v05.50.55 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • All TV's: NOW TV app v4.7.25 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • ISP: Virgin Media@100Mbps | WIRED NETWORK: 1Gbps | NAS: Synology DS212+ •
Highlighted

I think that I'm having the same problem:

I've just started to watch Little Boy Blue from last night - the screen was flashing green, then went black, then I could hear some audio, but the picture was unwatchable, like green squares or something.

But I watched a different programme an hour earlier with no problems.

0 Thanks
Highlighted

Sorry - I should have posted this in the white box section 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ExRunningGirl wrote:

Sorry - I should have posted this in the white box section 

That's fine... As the issue is ITV Hub related I will have the topic moved into the forums 'Entertainment' sub-section.

And just-so-you-know. I have formally flagged this issue to the NOW TV Team members 😉

• TV 1: LG 65UH770V | Software: v05.30.65 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • TV 2: LG 43UH668V | Software: v05.50.55 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • All TV's: NOW TV app v4.7.25 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • ISP: Virgin Media@100Mbps | WIRED NETWORK: 1Gbps | NAS: Synology DS212+ •
Highlighted

Thank you Smiley Happy

0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi Folks,

We've checked this out with our content team and as the issue is with Content in the ITV HUB app this issue would need to be flagged with ITV seperately as we have no control over ITV programes not part of the Entertainment pass.

Cheers

Eddie

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

ITV Player missing shows

Hello

I've recently got my box setup and can't seem to get the full range of show's available on the ITV player app. For example, Britain's got Talent isn't on the now tv box but if i go direct to the player website on my PC then it's available.

Is there any way of getting a fuller list of programmes through the app on my box? A large reason why I got the box was so I could watch catch up on my TV easier.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: ITV Player missing shows

@Boyd_J I am guessing you are in Scotland, you have two options use an English postcode or the STV Player which you can find by going to the app store. If you are in England, use the search option at top.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Boyd_J  To get the fullest range of shows on the ITV Player app, you should enter an English postcode.  A Scottish postcode would restrict the range of shows available.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Highlighted
Advocate

Ah that'll be it. Got it now - thank you