Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Itv hub

@BicBasher wrote:

The ITV Hub is much more easier to navigate on other devices.   Finally it's on Chromecast (except live channels) and is more user friendly on an Amazon Fire TV or Fire Stick.

Freeview play and Youview have good ITV apps as well Smiley Wink

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Itv hub

@Tootsiepoo wrote:
I've got a Panasonic TV and it's the Now TV box which is connected to my telly

As I mentioned previously. NOW TV have no control over 'third-party' apps, such as BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4, Demand 5, RedBull TV etc.

The content, the delivery systems and the UI's for each distribution platform is entirely controlled by the service provider (ie: ITV).

Cheers

• TV 1: LG 65UH770V | Software: v05.30.65 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • TV 2: LG 43UH668V | Software: v05.50.55 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • All TV's: NOW TV app v4.7.25 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • ISP: Virgin Media@100Mbps | WIRED NETWORK: 1Gbps | NAS: Synology DS212+ •
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

My itv hub and I player have gone off all other channels are working does anyone know why thanks.

Does anyone know why my itv hub and I player may not be working.
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert

Re: My itv hub and I player have gone off all other channels are working does anyone know why thanks

@shazza0272 wrote:
Does anyone know why my itv hub and I player may not be working.

@shazza0272

Hi Sharon 🙂

We are sorry to hear about this happening 😞

We have had quite a few reports of the ITV hub & BBC iplayer displaying issues today but the fault is affecting Smart TV's aswell meaning it isnt coming from the Now TV platform it seems to be coming from the apps in general. 

After checking this out with other customers they have advised that the problem is now resolved so it seems to have been a temporary issue and hopefully it should be up and running soon.

Thanks,

Kymberly 😉

Kymberly-C
The NOW TV Team 🙂
Highlighted
Mentor

UK Catch Up TV

Guys,

I'm brand new here and it took 10 minutes to register for access so that indicates my level of proficiency. 

I'm also brand new to NOW TV and only opened my account 2 days ago. - I have a Movies pass used with a standard black digi box. I am supposed to be able to watch Catch Up TV witn this pass/box combination but I possibly have a problem and I need some advice/help.

BBC iplayer shows me a list of channels to select from and I can scroll back to select a programme to watch for several days.

The problem is that ITV Hub shows several channels but only gives me a list of programmes to select from for the current day. - So I can catch up with something shown earlier today but nothing shown yesterday or the day before. - This is not what I understand catch up TV to be.

I haven't even tried to use the other catch up apps.

Is my ITV listing normal or do I have a problem? - If I have a problem how do I resolve it?

Thanks in advance.

JohnJay

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: UK Catch Up TV

Hi and welcome to the forum @JohnJay,

NOW TV have no control over 'third-party' apps, such as BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4, Demand 5, RedBull TV etc.

The content, the delivery systems and the UI's for each distribution platform is entirely controlled by the service providers.

Cheers

• TV 1: LG 65UH770V | Software: v05.30.65 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • TV 2: LG 43UH668V | Software: v05.50.55 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • All TV's: NOW TV app v4.7.25 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • ISP: Virgin Media@100Mbps | WIRED NETWORK: 1Gbps | NAS: Synology DS212+ •
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@JohnJayITV Hub isn't the easiest to use and does need some work - down to ITV not NowTV

If you use alphabet letters you should find what you want.

The trick is to start a programme and then pause - you'll find a link in left to all episodes so you can select episode you want.

Please click on Thanks if I've helped. I'm a Community Contributor not staff.
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@the-nadger wrote:

@JohnJayITV Hub isn't the easiest to use and does need some work - down to ITV not NowTV

Agreed.

The ITV Hub UI offers more functionality on my webOS LG smart TV. And is different again on my Panasonic smart TV. Which is different to the 'black' NOW TV box Smiley Surprised

Good 'ol ITV...

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

Re: Lethal Weapon

Lethal Weapon is all over ITV advertising, particularly saying that its now available on the ITV Hub.... I find it outrageous that it's not available on the NOW TV app for ITV Hub.... Also that the version is dated 11/04/16... I have the smart now tv box combo, with fibre broadband, provided by SKY!!???!! What on earth is that about???? I also don't have a home screen on ITV hub that shows any resemblance to other people I know. A friend of mine has talktalk tv and her itvhub is massively superior to mine and has EVERY programme available..... Ridiculous!!! I will be contacting SKY personally to question the stupidity of this. Itv Hub is FREE... Why on earth can it not be accessed fully on the nowtv smart box is beyond me.... Very annoyed!!!!
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Lethal Weapon

Hi and welcome to the forum @Rumley77,

Just-so-you-know.... NOW TV have no control over 'third-party' apps, such as BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4, Demand 5, RedBull TV etc.

Their content, their delivery systems and their UI's for each distribution platform is entirely controlled by the service providers, not NOW TV!

Cheers