cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

ITV Player

I have got ITV Player on the Now TV box, but it doesn't appear to have as much content as I would expect.  I was wondering if I was missing something obvious?

I would expect at least 7-day catch-up so I could watch, for example, more than one episode of Coronation Street.  (The description in the Channel Store says "ITV Player offers 30 days free catch up of all the shows you know and love.") 

But when I go to the main ITV channel in 'Guide' it just shows today and yesterday.  If I go to 'C' in the A-Z it just shows one episode of Coronation Street.  Are further episodes available via some method I'm not seeing?

I know this is an ITV problem rather than a Now TV one, but I was wondering if any users could help me?  Thanks.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

There is a way to get more episodes of corrie. It is a bit long winded but it does work.

If you play the latest episode and then press the pause button you will see a box that says something like more episodes. Click on that box and you can get all the older ones.

Hope that helps.

Rich

View solution in original post

435 REPLIES 435
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User do you live in Scotland or Northern Ireland? If so put in an English postcode to the app. There's some content that ITV decides not to share with all hosts of apps. However most common reason on here for not seeing the program is the aforementioned postcode issue.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi. I live in England and have a uk post code. I will double check.
Thanks.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi there, can anyone help. I am trying to watch last night's Broadchurch on the ITV Hub via Now TV but everything I click on it all it is letting me choose from is shows like Ibiza Weekender, Release The Hounds, no Corrie, Emmerdale or Broadchurch coming up, even under the alphabetical listing!!! Driving me mad
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

What device are you using to access ITVhub?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I've got a Panasonic TV and it's the Now TV box which is connected to my telly
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I've got a Panasonic TV and it's the Now TV box which is connected to my telly

As I mentioned previously. NOW TV have no control over 'third-party' apps, such as BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4, Demand 5, RedBull TV etc.

The content, the delivery systems and the UI's for each distribution platform is entirely controlled by the service provider (ie: ITV).

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Does anyone know why my itv hub and I player may not be working.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
Does anyone know why my itv hub and I player may not be working.

@Anonymous User

Hi Sharon 🙂

We are sorry to hear about this happening 😞

We have had quite a few reports of the ITV hub & BBC iplayer displaying issues today but the fault is affecting Smart TV's aswell meaning it isnt coming from the Now TV platform it seems to be coming from the apps in general. 

After checking this out with other customers they have advised that the problem is now resolved so it seems to have been a temporary issue and hopefully it should be up and running soon.

Thanks,

Kymberly 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Guys,

I'm brand new here and it took 10 minutes to register for access so that indicates my level of proficiency. 

I'm also brand new to NOW TV and only opened my account 2 days ago. - I have a Movies pass used with a standard black digi box. I am supposed to be able to watch Catch Up TV witn this pass/box combination but I possibly have a problem and I need some advice/help.

BBC iplayer shows me a list of channels to select from and I can scroll back to select a programme to watch for several days.

The problem is that ITV Hub shows several channels but only gives me a list of programmes to select from for the current day. - So I can catch up with something shown earlier today but nothing shown yesterday or the day before. - This is not what I understand catch up TV to be.

I haven't even tried to use the other catch up apps.

Is my ITV listing normal or do I have a problem? - If I have a problem how do I resolve it?

Thanks in advance.

JohnJay

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

NOW TV have no control over 'third-party' apps, such as BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4, Demand 5, RedBull TV etc.

The content, the delivery systems and the UI's for each distribution platform is entirely controlled by the service providers.

Cheers