cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

ITV Player

I have got ITV Player on the Now TV box, but it doesn't appear to have as much content as I would expect.  I was wondering if I was missing something obvious?

I would expect at least 7-day catch-up so I could watch, for example, more than one episode of Coronation Street.  (The description in the Channel Store says "ITV Player offers 30 days free catch up of all the shows you know and love.") 

But when I go to the main ITV channel in 'Guide' it just shows today and yesterday.  If I go to 'C' in the A-Z it just shows one episode of Coronation Street.  Are further episodes available via some method I'm not seeing?

I know this is an ITV problem rather than a Now TV one, but I was wondering if any users could help me?  Thanks.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

There is a way to get more episodes of corrie. It is a bit long winded but it does work.

If you play the latest episode and then press the pause button you will see a box that says something like more episodes. Click on that box and you can get all the older ones.

Hope that helps.

Rich

View solution in original post

435 REPLIES 435
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Purchased black NOW TV Box as my new smart LG TV cannot get ITV HUB.

Can get ITV HUB but how do you search for programmes - selection presented is very small.

How do you search by categories for example.

Hope you can help

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Purchased black NOW TV Box as my new smart LG TV cannot get ITV HUB.

Can get ITV HUB but how do you search for programmes - selection presented is very small.

How do you search by categories for example.

Hope you can help

@Anonymous User

Don't tend use the ITV Hub much, but i am not aware of a search function such has categories etc.

The only type of search feature from what i can remember is by the different ITV channels or Programmes listed A-Z. 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

The ITV Hub app is pretty basic I'm afraid, no categories. There's the A-Z list of shows at the bottom of the homescreen, and you can find the live channels under the Channel section. 

It also only shows the latest episode of each show, so if you want to watch older episodes you need to start playing the current episode, wait until the ads have finished and the programe itself starts, then press the pause button on the remote. You will then be able to click left and OK on the remote to select 'view all episodes' to get to the rest of the episodes that are available.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm really sorry if I'm doing something wrong - but I'm very old!  I've only had my TV and Now box for 2 days and I'm still learning.  Please can someone tell me how to find Episode 1 of Marcella?  When I search for it I only see Episode 2.  I've tried everything I can think of.  I'd be grateful for any advice.  Thank you!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Wlcome to the forum.

I'm afraid the ITV Hub isn't a very well designed app and only shows the latest episode of each show. To watch episode 1 of Marcella, start playing the current episode (episode 2) , wait until the ads have finished and the programe itself starts, then press the pause button on the remote. You will then see the option to 'view all episodes' to get to any other episodes that are available.

Hope that helps.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Welcome

ITVHub can be tricky. You need to start latest episode and then pause. You'll then find other episodes to bottom left

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh my goodness - thank you SO MUCH!!!  Mind you, it's not very user friendly is it?!  Thanks again ...  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello i was just wonderinging when series 17 of the inly was is essex will be uploaded 

thank in advance 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Depends on what deals NOW TV can get. At a guess it might me when/if there is a series 18, series 17 would be put on . It's not on at the moment because it is a new series

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User as the current season is on ITVBe you can find the most recent episodes within the ITV Hub app.