cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

ITV Hub

I'm curious why ITV1 isn't included on my ITV Hub. I bought this so I could catch up on the soaps I miss while at work
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Are you using a Scottish Post Code by any chance ?

If so change your post code to somewhere in England (i use the Sky Offices post code TW75QD) which works for me.

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Emmerdale and Coronation Street
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Just in case you get stuck finding more episodes of a TV show on the ITV Hub this is what you need to do.

Take for example Coronation Street.

Either select ITV 1 or go the A-Z on the bottom of the homepage and click on C (Coronation Street) and scroll across the screen until you find the show.

Then open the show and press play, make sure the adverts finishes and when the show starts playing press the pause button on the remote controller where a pop up screen will appear and press the left directional arrow on the remote to highlight "View all episodes" click the enter button where all the episodes will be displayed that are available on the ITV Hub services. 

Enjoy your shows Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks again, perfect, much appreciated
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User You may also want to install the STV Player app on your box, which you'll find in the streaming channel store. This gives access to the live STV channel as well as cat has-up content and is a better design (in my opinion) than the ITV Hub. For instance you can choose exactly which episode of a show you want to watch rather than having to choose the latest episode and sit through a load of ads like you do with the ITV Hub.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, I'll give that a go too
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Omg thank you so much for this comment! Been looking for other episodes for at least a year and never figured it out!!!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

For some reason, my ITV 1 is not showing any listings on the "latest" section.  I am trying to catch up on X-Factor from this past weekend (21 and 22 October) and it is now showing as available.  I have tried to find this also by viewing at a past episode and then looking for the most recent episodes that way, but still the latest won't show as available.

Help!

🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When I go to the NOW home page and press the star option of remote in order to change my postcode - I'm in Scotland - no such settings page opens, There is only a settings option on the LEFT and when I press the star option then all that happens is a ping for dud.  What have I done wrong?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User You have to open the ITV Hub app first and then pressing * will bring up the settings so you can choose Location and enter a different postcode.

Alternately you could install the STV Player app from the App Store and use that with your Scottish postcode.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Andy