cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

ITV 1 on ITV hub

Hi all, new to Now TV and  I can't seem to view ITV using the ITV Hub app. I can view ITV 2, Be, 3, 4 and CITV but not the main ITV channel, am i missing something? One of the reasons I chose Now TV was to be able to view missed shows and if a full main ITV channel is missing its not really what i'm wanting. Thanks in advance  

8 REPLIES 8
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Are you using a Scottish Post Code by any chance ?

If so, try a English Post Code, where i use Sky UK post code TW75QD which works for me  Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I am using a Scottish postcodeSmiley Surprised , is it easy to change? Do i just uninstall the app and reinstall? 

Thanks Smiley Happy

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you are using a nowtv box press the star * button on the box remote controller when in the ITV Hub App and then scroll across screen until you reach location and click ok and then re enter an English post code (just use the post code in my post above).

No need to delete or re install the ITV Hub App.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

SortedSmiley Very Happy Thanks folks 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. If you are in Scotland or NI, you need to enter an English postcode into the app - click * to get to the Settings and under Location enter any English postcode (if you don't know one, Google is your friend). Alternately Scottish viewers can find a dedicated STV Player in the App Store on the NOW TV box.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I chose the postcode for Buckingham Palace. I couldn't bear to think of our dear old Queen watching telly alone Smiley LOL

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I get itv 1 on my box pls

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous Userwrote:

How do I get itv 1 on my box pls

If it's ITV1 on the ITV app just follow the advice given above re entering a different postcode.

@schnapps wrote the following: If you are using a nowtv box press the star * button on the box remote controller when in the ITV Hub App and then scroll across screen until you reach location and click ok and then re enter an English post code