cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I find out my landline number?

Hello! 

I need to know what my phone number is but can't find it anywhere.  I have had a look  at the 'Thank you for choosing us' email but it doesn't tell me there.

Does anybody have any other ideas?

Cheers.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Have you read all the emails under My Account > Message Centre on here, where the message that says "we need to make changes" shows my telephone landline number.

If there is nothing shown in the Message Centre on your account, why don't you phone the nowtv broadband team, where you will find their number under Orders & Appointments live date.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Have you read all the emails under My Account > Message Centre on here, where the message that says "we need to make changes" shows my telephone landline number.

If there is nothing shown in the Message Centre on your account, why don't you phone the nowtv broadband team, where you will find their number under Orders & Appointments live date.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply.

It seems I don't have that email, typical!  But thanks again, I'll give them a call later.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Have you got the message saying " Important Info about your Order " in your Message Centre on your account ?

If so, see if it shows your landline telephone number there.