cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Help logging in

I rest my roku stick, and I been logged out my now tv .. I re download the app and it still saying connect Internet even though it is. Or error all time when try go my account won't give me option to log in anyone able to help?

6 REPLIES 6
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

If you have reset your Roku Stick, you will need to recreate your network settings at Settings/Network/Setup Connection/Wireless.

Choose your network from among the SSIDs (Network Names) shown, enter your network password, and press Connect.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have factory rest and hooked back up and still nothing
nowswaish
Scholar 3

I had this very issue and found the solution was to do a factory reset of the Roku device, when Roku ask you to sign in create a new Roku account, complete setup and download the NOW app. You should be able to sign in to NOW.

I have tested the above six times across three Roku devices (4K stick, express and streambar) and it has worked everytime, 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hasn't for me
nowswaish
Scholar 3

Did you fully set up a new Roku account? Using a different email address and payment method?

Which Roku device are you using?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Are you using a full blown Roku Player or just a NOW Stick ?

If it's a full blown Roku device, then a couple of Roku owners are having problems accessing the NOW App because they can't either sign into the App or once you enter your existing NOW login details the screen says something like account details not recognised or something similar along those lines.

One forum member had to create a new Roku Account (not NOW account) to overcome something similar, though i believe they did a full factory reset on their Roku Players or a forced NOW logout which instigated the problem.

What i would try first before setting up a new Roku Account is to maybe try a new password with it.

Should you be referring to a NOW Stick, then please ignore the above.