cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Download iOS

Hi can I download a show or film of sky 1 as won’t to download a film on Christmas Eve but can not fined the download bit any where on a show or film on sky 1

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Unfortunately you can't download live TV shows or Movies on NowTV.

Though i would have thought that "Roald and Beatrix the Tale of the Curious Mouse" once aired on Sky One will be available on catch up or download a couple of hours after it has aired live on Christmas Eve.

Also there is a repeat live airing on Christmas Day also.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Don't know if this linked NowTV guide article helps ?

https://help.nowtv.com/article/download-shows-or-movies-to-watch-offline 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No sorry it does not as when I click on a show or a film on sky 1 it does not come up with any where to download 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Which TV show on Sky 1 and what mobile device are you using ?

If you name the TV show in question i can check if the download icon symbol is showing on my Tablet.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ism useing iPhone 12 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Give me an example of a TV show you want to download on Sky One ?

Also have you tried deleting the NowTV App on your iPhone and try a fresh download of the NowTV App from your phone's Apps Store ?

Here's an example of a screen shot taken from my Tablet that shows the icon download symbol which i have circled in blue.

youdoodle-2020-12-20T19-03-29Z.jpg

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Forgot to mention to download a TV show or Movie you need to click on the icon download symbol (which acts has a download button).

I don't use my Tablet or smartphone (haven't got enough device slots) but when i tested out the download feature when it was introduced by NowTV a while back the example i tried & tested worked for me.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Being an iPhone 11 owner I have taken an example screenshot of what  @schnapps  has done but for Chicago Fire. 

To download a show it’ll be a “downwards” arrow to the right hand side of the content

BE1C213A-DD64-4F69-A44A-58209A926F3D.png

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes thank you I’ve found that but can you download live tv thank you 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well on Christmas Eve  a tale of the curious mouse is on it’s a film but can not watch it when it’s on as kids got som Elise to watch then but kids won’t to watch it latter so can I download it thank you