cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Disney+

Any news on when we can expect to access disney+?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

It might take 24 hours for the App to be pushed out to customers NowTV branded devices (so be patient).

You could try a system update in the menu settings just to see if the App is idle there waiting to go into the Apps Store section on your box / stick.

Just one word of caution the old white nowtv boxes will not be receiving the Disney + App from what i have heard and currently it's only being rolled out to UK customers where Republic of Ireland customers will have to wait a little longer according to NowTV over on their Twitter feed.

View solution in original post

53 REPLIES 53
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hopefully the teams at Sky and Disney will get this sorted without too much of a delay as Disney+ will be a really good addition to NOW TV devices.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Check your Apps Store on your NowTV box or stick where DIsney + App has just landed.

Screenshot_2020-04-23-14-05-34.png

Showing available for me on my NowTV box 😆.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi,

No luck on my app store as yet 😔 possibly because I have an old tv.

Enjoy! 😁. Hopefully i'm not far behind

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

It might take 24 hours for the App to be pushed out to customers NowTV branded devices (so be patient).

You could try a system update in the menu settings just to see if the App is idle there waiting to go into the Apps Store section on your box / stick.

Just one word of caution the old white nowtv boxes will not be receiving the Disney + App from what i have heard and currently it's only being rolled out to UK customers where Republic of Ireland customers will have to wait a little longer according to NowTV over on their Twitter feed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have got Disney+ app on my now tv smart box with Freeview.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Thanks so much for reply.

I've done a system update but nothing yet. I'll check again tomorrow. Wish me luck! 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Just an update. We got Disney+ last night on the NowTV Roku Stick. But that happened after we went to system and checked that the update has been done. We refreshed the update and then it popped up when checking App Store.

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Disney+ now available on my app store :). Hopefully everyone will follow in 24-48 hours.

Thanks for the help everyone!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

App found and working yesterday but now won't load and says an update is needed from Sky 😓

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

• Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.
  • Also/Or on the nowtv home screen, go to          Settings-->System---> System Update to see if it will force any updates. 
  • A quick router reset.
I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂