cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Scholar

Re: Disney+

Hopefully the teams at Sky and Disney will get this sorted without too much of a delay as Disney+ will be a really good addition to NOW TV devices.

Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Bern 

Check your Apps Store on your NowTV box or stick where DIsney + App has just landed.

Screenshot_2020-04-23-14-05-34.png

Showing available for me on my NowTV box 😆.

Highlighted
Mentor

Hi,

No luck on my app store as yet 😔 possibly because I have an old tv.

Enjoy! 😁. Hopefully i'm not far behind

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Bern 

It might take 24 hours for the App to be pushed out to customers NowTV branded devices (so be patient).

You could try a system update in the menu settings just to see if the App is idle there waiting to go into the Apps Store section on your box / stick.

Just one word of caution the old white nowtv boxes will not be receiving the Disney + App from what i have heard and currently it's only being rolled out to UK customers where Republic of Ireland customers will have to wait a little longer according to NowTV over on their Twitter feed.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Expert

I have got Disney+ app on my now tv smart box with Freeview.

Highlighted
Mentor

Hi,

Thanks so much for reply.

I've done a system update but nothing yet. I'll check again tomorrow. Wish me luck! 🙂

Highlighted
Advocate

I've got the latest NowTV stick and there's no Disney+. Tried to update through the system but it said it's already updated. So I guess will be trying again tomorrow. I have signed up to Disney+ and don't wanna watch via phone. Thanks for the info anyway. 

Highlighted
Mentor

Same here, even after update. Fingers crossed we will have some luck tomorrow 🙂

Highlighted
Expert

The Disney plus app

Is now on the now TV box I added it today

Highlighted
Expert