cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Disney plus on NOW TV

Hi Can anyone tell me how I can get Disney Plus on NOW TV. I have a Roku stick currently.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Disney+ launches on Now TV. The Disney+ app is now available on Now TV devices. ... The app is available from the Now TV app store, though users will need to sign up for the service directly through Disney. Similar to Netflix, Disney+ will not be included in any of Now TV's passes.

Hope this helps 🙂

Cheryl

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Disney+ launches on Now TV. The Disney+ app is now available on Now TV devices. ... The app is available from the Now TV app store, though users will need to sign up for the service directly through Disney. Similar to Netflix, Disney+ will not be included in any of Now TV's passes.

Hope this helps 🙂

Cheryl

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you, it's now sorted.😊
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I'm new on the community forum, had NOW TV since New Year! I've been reading into the question & answer about getting the Disney+ app on the Roku stick which I also have! Perhaps I've missed something, but I can't find the NOW TV app store to get the Disney+ app onto my stick, perhaps someone could help me here, many thanks!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you are using a Now Tv Smart Stick like myself you should head over to your home page, On the list on the left hand side you should see APP STORE, Click into your app store and you should find Disney+ under the heading MOST POPULAR.

Hope this helps you

Cheryl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks so much Cheryl, great help there, I've now got it working! Bless you!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for your help.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI I can't find the app on my stick 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

See if my post on this similar linked thread below helps.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment-Kids-Shows/Disney-Plus/m-p/568571