cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: Demand 5 not working

I've never been able to get demand 5. I've reaet the box, uninstalled then reinstalled the app but it still won't play
0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

@Abowann

Hi

have you tried contacting demand 5 as they would be best positioned to help you out and get it resolved

Cheers

Aaron

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Demand 5 not working for weeks!

Can't get 5 on demand to load at all on any of the 3 nowtv white boxes we have. All buffer for a minute then returns to menu. Tried everything, hard reboot, updated software, checked connections, internet speed etc...  nothing! Smart TV 5 demand app works fine? So is there a general issue with the now boxes?

Any help much appreciated

0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

Re: Demand 5 not working for weeks!

@xxmasxx wrote:

Can't get 5 on demand to load at all on any of the 3 nowtv white boxes we have. All buffer for a minute then returns to menu. Tried everything, hard reboot, updated software, checked connections, internet speed etc...  nothing! Smart TV 5 demand app works fine? So is there a general issue with the now boxes?

Any help much appreciated

@xxmasxx

Hi Sam

Our boxes host the Demand 5 app although for any buffering issues you would need to contact the demand 5 team to have this looked into

Thanks

Aaron

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Demand 5 not working for weeks!

@xxmasxx wrote:

...So is there a general issue with the now boxes?

Hi @xxmasxx,

I'm watching some 'Demand 5' content right now using my NOW TV 'smart' box. It's working and looking fine...

• TV 1: LG 65UH770V | Software: v05.30.65 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • TV 2: LG 43UH668V | Software: v05.50.55 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • All TV's: NOW TV app v4.7.25 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • ISP: Virgin Media@100Mbps | WIRED NETWORK: 1Gbps | NAS: Synology DS212+ •
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Demand 5

Impossible to watch anything on there......just buffering, I think it's buffering as there is a swirly thing on my screen.
It's the only channel I have any problems with and I've given up trying to watch anything that's on there.
Any solution to this, it's not my connection as my signal is excellent where my nowtv box is situated
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Demand 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @debrob,

Sorry to hear you're having problems. First things first: -

• What type of NOW TV box do you have?
    [ie: a NOW TV 'black' box, a NOW TV 'white' box or a NOW TV 'Smart' box.]
  • How is your NOW TV playback device connected to the internet. Is it via a hard-wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?
  • What things have you already tried to get your NOW TV playback device working again?

Sufficed to say, the more detailed information you are able to provide, the easier it will be for us NOW TV forum members and/or a NOW TV Team member to work out a solution for you!

Cheers

• TV 1: LG 65UH770V | Software: v05.30.65 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • TV 2: LG 43UH668V | Software: v05.50.55 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • All TV's: NOW TV app v4.7.25 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • ISP: Virgin Media@100Mbps | WIRED NETWORK: 1Gbps | NAS: Synology DS212+ •
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Demand 5

@debrob wrote:
Impossible to watch anything on there......just buffering, I think it's buffering as there is a swirly thing on my screen.
It's the only channel I have any problems with and I've given up trying to watch anything that's on there.
Any solution to this, it's not my connection as my signal is excellent where my nowtv box is situated

Hi @debrob

Channel 5 were having problems last week. Perhaps they're still having issues

http://www.a516digital.com/2017/03/my5-fault-affecting-programme-playback.html

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.
Highlighted
Advocate

Hi Ranj -S

I tried doing what you suggested but still don’t have Demand 5.

I’ve abeen trying since I got the Now TV Box on Saturday and have also been on the help chat line.

Can you please help.

Maggi

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert

When is Demand 5 app going to be updated and change to My5 on Now TV Smart Boxes.

0 Thanks