cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Demand 5 not working

Hi,  if possible please could somebody confirm whether 'Demand 5' is down at the moment as i'm just getting a message 'Unable to contact server - please try again'

-

It's not a major issue, but I would just like to confirm it's down so i don't waste time trying to getting it working.

-

Thanks in advance 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry, ignore me - it seems to be working again !

View solution in original post

206 REPLIES 206
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

As @4268 has mentioned NOW TV does't have Season 2, That is on Chanel 5 and you would have to direct your query to them regarding this as we don't control the content on their app.

Thanks

Andy

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

It looks like 5Star were showing season 2 on 30-day catch up, with ep13 broadcast on August 4th.  Which is why eps 10-13 are available.

They also started repeating the season in the early hours of Sunday mornings, starting with ep1 on July 24th.  Which is why eps 1-4 are availale on 30-day catch up.

So it will be possible to watch the entire season on My5/Demand5 if you start with eps 1-4 and then watch subsequent episodes week-by-week.  Episode 5 should be available to watch on demand from Sunday morning.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

huxley123
Scholar 2

When I play a programme on Demand 5 the controls for pause, forward & rewind don't work.

Anyone else having this problems?

Any news on when NOW will update to My5?

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@huxley123 That has been like that for a while now. 😞

If you press the 'back' button, that will pause it for you. 🙂

As it is a third party app, Channel 5 are the ones who need to update it so you may wish to contact them. 

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993

Whilst you two are not the only ones to report this (I've seen @commanda6say the same thing), I've never had any problems pausing, FF or rewinding the Demand 5 app on any of the NOW TV box models so I'm not sure why some people have this problem. 

If it works for some but not others then it's difficult to know if the issue lies with the app or the box.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy It does not happen all the time for me, it is very random and always when the phone rings. 😄

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 sounds like it could be the app then, hardly use the 5 app do never encountered it. I'd suggest taking the phone off the hook next time you're settling down to Baby Faced Mums! 😄

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Demand 5 has not been working for two week why is that i have rest the box and reinstalled it still not working
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  you are best to go on to the demand5 website and use the contact details on there to ask them about their apps.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It says I should have ITV Spotify etc on my Now TV but how do I get them?