cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Demand 5 not working

Can anyone help me resolve issue with demand 5 now tell me it is not there problem and to contact channel 5 how do I delete and reinstall 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You could try deleting and re-installig, but Channel 5 are having problems across different apps and platforms.

I'm not sure it would do any good.

All we can do really is to wait for Channel 5 to fix.

Many people have tweeted them over the past few days so I'm guessing they are already aware.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You could try deleting and re-installig, but Channel 5 are having problems across different apps and platforms.

I'm not sure it would do any good.

All we can do really is to wait for Channel 5 to fix.

Many people have tweeted them over the past few days so I'm guessing they are already aware.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi we have been having this problem as well over the past couple of weeks.  It is just demand 5 that we cannot watch, we just get the donut swirling and thats it!

Has anyone heard if channel 5 are actually going to fix this problem or is it the 'Now' system that will no longer pick up deman 5 for some reason?

Hw
Observer

@Anonymous User  I'm currently watching sistas and the oval can't watch either.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Hw 

Why have you posted on a thread that is almost 6 years old? 

The only person who is still on the forum on this thread is @schnapps 

What have you done from this link to fix the app?
https://help.nowtv.com/article/app-not-working-on-now-box-stick

Otherwise contact My5 directly.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem, I done a device reset and re-installed the app it didn't help have also contacted channel 5 they have not got back to me yet.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have not been able to watch anything in a week ive deleted and reinstalled app rest nowt tv stick and even reset back to factory settings and nothing on either of my 3 nowtv devices. I have read theyre meant to be changing app to my 5 app which when ive looked on phone i can get on there....

@Anonymous User wrote:

I am having the same problem, I done a device reset and re-installed the app it didn't help have also contacted channel 5 they have not got back to me yet.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem. I have deleted app and reinstalled it again and still doesn’t work. Does anyone know how to fix it? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine hasn't been working since last Thursday deleted app and reinstalled turned it off at wall restarted the box and still not working. Tried contacting channel 5 with no luck. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

channel 5 is suddenly not working .....braking up . Now TV says broadband no different but i have used up its strength and need to buy faster package !!!