cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Demand 5 not working

Hi,  if possible please could somebody confirm whether 'Demand 5' is down at the moment as i'm just getting a message 'Unable to contact server - please try again'

-

It's not a major issue, but I would just like to confirm it's down so i don't waste time trying to getting it working.

-

Thanks in advance 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry, ignore me - it seems to be working again !

View solution in original post

206 REPLIES 206
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've never been able to get demand 5. I've reaet the box, uninstalled then reinstalled the app but it still won't play
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi

have you tried contacting demand 5 as they would be best positioned to help you out and get it resolved

Cheers

Aaron

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't get 5 on demand to load at all on any of the 3 nowtv white boxes we have. All buffer for a minute then returns to menu. Tried everything, hard reboot, updated software, checked connections, internet speed etc...  nothing! Smart TV 5 demand app works fine? So is there a general issue with the now boxes?

Any help much appreciated

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Can't get 5 on demand to load at all on any of the 3 nowtv white boxes we have. All buffer for a minute then returns to menu. Tried everything, hard reboot, updated software, checked connections, internet speed etc...  nothing! Smart TV 5 demand app works fine? So is there a general issue with the now boxes?

Any help much appreciated

@Anonymous User

Hi Sam

Our boxes host the Demand 5 app although for any buffering issues you would need to contact the demand 5 team to have this looked into

Thanks

Aaron

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

...So is there a general issue with the now boxes?

Hi @Anonymous User,

I'm watching some 'Demand 5' content right now using my NOW TV 'smart' box. It's working and looking fine...

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User you would need to ask 5 about that.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I contacted channel 5 regarding my 5 app launching on now tv smart boxes and they are hopeful for early 2018 launch.