cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Demand 5 not working

Hi,  if possible please could somebody confirm whether 'Demand 5' is down at the moment as i'm just getting a message 'Unable to contact server - please try again'

-

It's not a major issue, but I would just like to confirm it's down so i don't waste time trying to getting it working.

-

Thanks in advance 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry, ignore me - it seems to be working again !

View solution in original post

206 REPLIES 206
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User If you have the black Now TV box, then from the home page scroll down to 'App Store' and download any of the available apps.  They will then appear in 'My Apps'.  ITV and Demand 5 should already be in 'My Apps'.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the black box with the Ethernet cable ... only just bought the box
I have scrolled everywhere and there is no My Apps anywhere ... any other directions to find them ...
thanks for replying by the way much appreciated

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Using your remote, press the Sky Store button - That takes you the sky Store app.  On the white box it was the apps button which made like easier, but never mind.

Then use the left arrow button on the top left of your remote.  Keep pressing it until you get to the top menu  (not sure if it is one, two or three pushes)

Then scroll down and you get to the app store.  Press right on + pad and you see the available apps.  Navigate and press OK for all 4, iPlayer, Itv hub etc.

This is all from memory as I don't have remote/box to hand so forgive me if not 100% right.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks have found what was wrong now ... LG telly needed to have a software update ... Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. I don't no what's happening with 5 on demand. I've tired everything from in installing, resetting the whole box turning on and off and still nothing it won't even open. Please help me
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

Can you tell us if any other apps work for you? 

Does the 5 on Demand App give you an error message or just close?

You may want to try the following.

- update the software by following these steps

- try resetting your router.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It's been a few days now I've tried to get on to demand 5 but always cannot connect to server😕 I've reset, updated, reset wifi...but not working..can it be resolved?
Anonymous User
Not applicable
@Anonymous User I'd suggest if those steps haven't helped to contact Demand Five for assistance.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's happening to me now, I've reset everything, but still get the "Unable to contact server, Please try again" Message 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

If you have checked that the software is all up to date and reset your nowtv box the issue would need to be checked with demand 5