cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hotkatz61
Occasional Poster

Can't pause/rewind etc Demand 5

Demand 5 wont pause/rewind etc. Is anyone else having this problem? And does anyone know how to fix it. Thanks

0 Thanks
Rich-L
Mentor 1

Re: Can't pause/rewind etc Demand 5

Hi @hotkatz61,

Sorry, we can't troubleshoot for 3rd party apps.

Other than asking you to try a hard reset there's not much we can advise.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Gleeky
Regular 5

This happens to me often. Exiting the program and re-loading (it will resume very close to where you left) usually restores functionality.
hotkatz61
Occasional Poster

Thanks for help. Unfortunately it didn't work completely, it was ok to pause once but wouldnt pause again. Will have to contact them direct. 

0 Thanks
Gleeky
Regular 5

From my observations it seems to be caused by a failure to load & play the ads. So it could in theory happen 2 or 3 times during a whole episode playback. Did you try exiting and re-loading a second time? I know it's a pain! I forgot when answering I watch Neighbours most often on Demand Five which means only one potential ad failure.
0 Thanks
4268 Champion 4
Champion 4

I wonder if it is because demand 5 is becoming My5 . I wonder when the app will be updated.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor

Chat are open 8am to Midnight:

Contact Now...

0 Thanks
Gleeky
Regular 5

Personally I doubt it, Demand 5 has historically been plagued by such errors. I do hope things improve with My5 although I don't hold out much hope.
0 Thanks
allypally
Contributor 2

Problems with demand 5

Does anyone else have a problem with demand 5 not loading. Takes ages, then says unable to connect. Or if it does load and I watch something it freezes repeatedly. Only have an issue with demand 5, I player and itv player and 4od are fine
0 Thanks
Rich-L
Mentor 1

Re: Problems with demand 5

HI @allypally,

Sorry to hear this.

There's not much we can offer in terms of troubleshooting for 3rd party apps other than asking you to try a hard reset.

If that doesn't help you may want to contact "5" about this.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mac66
Contributor 1

my5

Is demand 5 going to change to my5 soon on the Nowtv box ?

0 Thanks