cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Demand 5 not working

Hi,  if possible please could somebody confirm whether 'Demand 5' is down at the moment as i'm just getting a message 'Unable to contact server - please try again'

-

It's not a major issue, but I would just like to confirm it's down so i don't waste time trying to getting it working.

-

Thanks in advance 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry, ignore me - it seems to be working again !

View solution in original post

206 REPLIES 206
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried removing demand 5,  rebooting and reinstalling  as suggest, butit still does not work. It says "unable to connect to server" . All other channels work fine.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

There are a couple of steps you can try to solve this issue.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Had problems in last few days loading Demand 5 due to server issue at D5. Decided to go to Options and remove app with aim of reinstalling from Streaming channels. Removed app but now can't find demand 5 from app list. Can anyone advise?

Thanks very much

redP

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

You are right, Demand5 doesn't show in the Channel Store, but if you do a factory reset of the box it will be redownloaded as part of the setup process.

With the box powered up, push a pin into the reset hole in the back and hold for a few seconds until you see the box restart itself (or use the Factory Reset option in the Settings-System menu on the homescreen). Once the box restarts you will need to enter your wifi and NOW TV account details again, and then Demand5 should be installed along with the other default apps.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

I thought Demand5 app was missing the other day from streaming channels on black box.

Just checked and it isn't there but is on my Roku HDMI Stick.

Something NOWTV need to check,

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for flagging this folks, I'll get it looked into.

Tom

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi again @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User and @Andy,

Can you send me the serial numbers of any boxes which don't have the app visible? Sharing them publicly on here will be fine, otherwise send a private message if you don't want to.

Thanks,

Tom

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

32355D000492

Box has working app installed but not available to replace from streaming channels

Anonymous User
Not applicable
@Anonymous User-R

1MH36S030804

Thanks for solutions. Will try factory reset and report back

redP
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Will drop you a PM.