cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Demand 5 not working

Hi,  if possible please could somebody confirm whether 'Demand 5' is down at the moment as i'm just getting a message 'Unable to contact server - please try again'

-

It's not a major issue, but I would just like to confirm it's down so i don't waste time trying to getting it working.

-

Thanks in advance 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry, ignore me - it seems to be working again !

View solution in original post

206 REPLIES 206
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry, ignore me - it seems to be working again !

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't get ITV Player to show me more than 3 days of programmes - I want to watch something which was on a week last Friday - where is it?  It's showing on general ITV Player on the computer - but not through the box - I've done a hard reboot - and still the same 😞  Is it a general problem - or just me?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User it's a known design flaw in the app by ITV. Pick the latest episode of the show you want to watch. Once the adverts have finished hit pause and you'll see a list of all the other episodes from the last 30 days.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for that - I gave up at the adverts thinking it would just take me through to lastest episode - I'll try it tomorrow - I got too annoyed with it this evening and watched something else!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I get the same issue. Play the adverts then you just get the sinny wheel of death?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I get the same issue. Play the adverts then you just get the sinny wheel of death?

Hi me too !! It’s been going on for days now...... really frustrated..... tried the remote trick but nada .what next?? Anyone with a fix ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still trying to get demand 5
Is there an issue as i keep getting a message saying contact my server.
Ive reset the box just incase & still nothing.
Ideas please
Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting. Are unable to view anything on the app? Or are you having issues getting the app? If you're having trouble viewing can you try deleting the app and then re-installing please.

Have you had any issues with any of the other apps? When resetting the box was it a hard reset of the box? If not then please try this by putting a pin in the hole at the rear of the box for 15 seconds then try again please.

Let us know how you get on.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Ranj -S

I tried doing what you suggested but still don’t have Demand 5.

I’ve abeen trying since I got the Now TV Box on Saturday and have also been on the help chat line.

Can you please help.

Maggi