cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lisadrift
Mentor

Date of next episode not showing

For tv series the date of when the next episode would be avaliable used to be displayed, it’s not been showing for weeks…have nowtv made a change?

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @lisadrift

What playback device?

I haven't checked my NOW box in a while for this information , but the NOW App on my Android mobile devices still shows the date of the next up and coming episode during the week.

See two screen shot examples taken just now from my Android phone. 

What I can't remember is if there was a time stamp has well or if the time when available it's added to catchup closer to the time when on the NOW service. 

Will have to check some old screen shots I have posted on the forum in the past with regards to the time stamp next to the day available. 

Screenshot_20211114-082116.png

Screenshot_20211114-082038.png

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Just had a look at the Sky TV Guide for any New and Exclusive episodes today and this first example i found which is scheduled to be broadcast tonight indicates a time stamp on when available to watch on Catch up on the NOW service from the NOW App on my Android smartphone.

Screenshot_20211114-085723.png

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Just checked my NOW box and the same information is showing about the next available episode date this week on the NOW weekly catchup service.

Dexter New Blood on my NOW box is currently showing more information currently compared to my NOW App Android smartphone, where on the box it says Ep 2 15th of Nov 3.05am 😀.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @lisadrift 

Unfortunately i don't own an IPad or iPhone to check.

lisadrift
Mentor

My android app is showing dates but on my iPad it's not

Just removed app and readded and made no difference 

20211114_111732.jpg