cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate

Crashing on iOS 13.6 since latest update

I updated the NOW TV app to 10.14.0 on my 2019 iPad running iOS 13.6 and it keeps crashing when trying to open it. I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling, but the issue persists. Any advice? Thanks

0 Thanks
5 Replies
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Crashing on iOS 13.6 since latest update

@Chema 

Checked NowTV on the previous NowTV release on my 2016 iPad Pro on iPadOS 13.6 - running fine. Updated to 10.14.0; still running OK, though I only tried it for five minutes or so.

So not a universal problem....

Try uninstalling the app, powering down the iPad, waiting two minutes, powering up again, and reinstalling the app. What you did before, but maybe you didn’t include the power down? That might help.

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
(As long as you started the thread, and haven’t already accepted an answer)
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’ (the thumbs-up icon)
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Thanks for your suggestion. Unfortunately, I tried that and didn’t work. It might not be universal, but it could affect the non-Pro iPads. If someone with the same device doesn't experience the same issue (almost instant crash), then I’d try restoring the device.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Chema 

My iPad has just offered me 13.6.1, the seemingly inevitable codicil to every Apple point release.

It might be worth downloading that and trying it, before going much further.

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
(As long as you started the thread, and haven’t already accepted an answer)
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’ (the thumbs-up icon)
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

The issue was fixed after the update, thank you.
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I have had the same issue with 13.6, updated to 13.6.1 and the Now TV app is still crashing during start up. Glad I am not paying for a service.. oh hold on, yes I am.

0 Thanks