cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Channel 4 app

I've tried to locate a watch live option on All 4 but there doesn't seem to be anything there, although it is on my mobile.  There was an answer from over 3 years ago to the same question but surely this has been sorted by now?

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

This is down to All4 itself, but from my understanding you should be able to cast the content to the box/stick. 

That being said the ITV hub on my Samsung TV didn't have Live channels until recently. Perhaps with All4 becoming All4+ subscription option there might be scope for them to add Live channels to other devices. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User @gavs82008 

Lots of All4 apps on various devices don’t offer live channels, though some do.

I think the idea was that these versions of the app went with, or at least played on, a TV with the live channels on, though of course this is not always the case.

But certainly, the All4 app on the NowTV stick seems to be NowTV-specific, as if you look at the Help, there are a lot of NowTV-specific entries there.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.