cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can’t sign in on Amazon fire stick

Hi all, just downloaded onto an Amazon fire stick, when I try to sign in it doesn’t bring the sign in page up but a message of ‘ unable to load sign in, please try later

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

A couple of people have reported this on the Community Forum since the release of the NowTV App on certain Fire TV devices.

i am assuming you are not using a generation 1 Fire Stick (not supported) and you are not based in the Republic of Ireland, where ROI customers will be getting the NowTV App on Fire Sticks sometime 2021 from what i have read.

Also if using a VPN, make sure it's set to UK if you are a UK customer or temporary disable it.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

A couple of people have reported this on the Community Forum since the release of the NowTV App on certain Fire TV devices.

i am assuming you are not using a generation 1 Fire Stick (not supported) and you are not based in the Republic of Ireland, where ROI customers will be getting the NowTV App on Fire Sticks sometime 2021 from what i have read.

Also if using a VPN, make sure it's set to UK if you are a UK customer or temporary disable it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

IM also having the same problem with my new JVC fireTV, Ive found the app (I assume its called Access Now Tv?) and I know my login details are correct, but it just wont let me in.. Very frustrating

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The App called "Access NowTV" is nothing to do with NowTV.

The NowTV App has a yellow background with red text inside the box saying "NowTV".

See if your JVC television is one of the compatible models in this screen shot below for UK customers.

Screenshot_2021-01-24-17-31-39.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks so much. It was the only one I could find and yes, my TV is compatible

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

So your JVC television is one of the three model and screen sizes on the screen shot that i posted ?

Also i am assuming you are based in the UK.

Not familiar with JVC Fire TV's and would have thought when doing a search in the Fire TV Apps Store the NowTV App would show available to download.

I am assuming your TV is set to the UK region and you are not using any VPN on either the television or your Router ?

If using a VPN, see if disabling it makes any difference.