cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't add Disney+ with Now TV on TalkTalk

I recently had Now TV added to my TalkTalk bundle as I wanted to be able to add Disney+ and was told this was the only way to do it through TalkTalk. I can't figure out how to add. I've rung TalkTalk customer services and they gave me a number for Now TV customer services, which I rang and it said they only over Broadband issues. Does anyone know how to add the channel here. I can't see any way to add third part apps via my Now TV TalkTalk app. I've scrolled right to the bottom and tried all the options but there isn't any obvious way to add it. Help much appreciated

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You can't subscribe to Disney + with any of the NOW TV Memberships, where you need to subscribe via Disney + themselves.

Your Talk Talk Youview box doesn't have the Disney + App on it and would have to look at other supported Disney + devices.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Assuming you are based in the UK have a read of the information and FAQ's from the Disney + UK website on ways to watch Disney +.

https://www.disneyplus.com/en-gb?gclid=0652755543b716caadfe14a6a2be65ce&gclsrc=3p.ds&&cid=DSS-Search-Bing-71700000065055528&s_kwcid=AL!8468!10!79508579814075!disney%20uk&msclkid=0652755543b716caadfe14a6a2be65ce 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi - I have and I can't access it on any of my devices as I have to use operating systems which don't support it on my MacBook in order to be able to run other software. I really want to be able to access it via my TV bundle and TalkTalk promised I would be able to do it via NowTV somehow. Is there any other way I can join Disney? 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

NOW doesn't offer Disney + through any of their TV Membership packages.

Also your TalkTalk Youview box doesn't offer the Disney + App.

If you want you can ask the question over on the TalkTalk Community Forum and i would expect you will get the same answer that i have answered here.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have a read of this information from the TalkTalk website.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Disney-Plus-UK/ta-p/2467042 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi - Are you saying there's no way to subscribe to Disney+ using NowTV on TalkTalk Entertainment Membership? I only agreed to the contract with TalkTalk because they said Now TV was the way to access Disney+ on TalkTalk. I spend two and a half hours on the phone with them and they promised it was possible to do it this way.

Or are you saying that if I subscribe to Disney+ separately, I would then be able to access it via NowTV app on my TalkTalk box? I am confused.