cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

All4 app not working

All4 has stopped working on my Sony TV. I used to watch it through the NowTV box but now it shows adverts but won’t play the actual content. It just gets to the end of the pre-programme adverts and says the programme is unavailable. Doesn’t matter which programme I choose, it always happens. I have checked that the system is up to date, which it is, but no joy. Any ideas? Thank you! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Is there an option to delete the All 4 App on your Sony smart TV and then go back to the TV's App Store to re install it again ?

Other than that what happens if your switch the TV into standby and pull the power plug for a minute to see if makes any difference.

If no joy, perhaps try contacting Sony TV UK support for further assistance or guidance.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Is there an option to delete the All 4 App on your Sony smart TV and then go back to the TV's App Store to re install it again ?

Other than that what happens if your switch the TV into standby and pull the power plug for a minute to see if makes any difference.

If no joy, perhaps try contacting Sony TV UK support for further assistance or guidance.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you. Discovered that NowTV content wasn’t working either. Restarted router and NowTV box and seems to have resolved. Thank you for taking the time to answer. All the best. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Glad you got it sorted 👍👍👍😁

I also misread your post where i thought you was using the All4 App on your Sony Smart TV inbuilt Apps and not on your nowtv box 😉.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oddly, it only works if you sign out.

chronos0891
Scholar

The All4 app is not working on my NOW Tv stick. I tried many attempts to login. It would be much better if the app could just authenticate with a short code, like the other Tv apps.

I noticed something important after many login attempts, and checking my password. I went to MY APPS on my NOW Tv stick (home page). There you can find the Channel 4 app; where YOU CAN SEND FEEDBACK to the Channel 4 app by pressing the * (star) button.

Let us hope an update and better authentication is in the pipeline from the Channel 4 app. This may updated sooner if all you guys SEND FEEDBACK to the Channel 4 app by pressing the * (star) button (on MY APPS).